We are currently looking to recruit a conveyancing Assistant for our client based in St Ives.
The main responsibilities will be:
• To take initial instructions from clients and to advise after consultation with the supervising solicitor as appropriate on the legal action and all alternatives, as appropriate, open to the client.
• Assist fee earners in managing their caseloads of purchase, sale, re-mortgage and other associated matters for both freehold and leasehold properties.
• To keep the client informed as required by the firms and departments set procedures.
• To run the files allocated in accordance with the firms and departments set procedures.
• To attend conferences with Counsel/court and represent the firm and client as required.
For more information on this role please email [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy