Acs Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Legal Cashier for a firm in Wilmslow.
Duties for the role are as follows:
Recording and maintaining accurate financial records:
- Daily cash flow reports;
- Daily and monthly balance sheet reconciliations;
- Bankline access, input and authorisation of payments and creation of bulk payments;
- Ad hoc reports;
- Monthly management accounts;
- Quarterly and annual documentary evidence of financial procedures for Lexcel accreditation;
- Statutory accounts pack;
- VAT returns;
- All general postings including billing, archiving, purchase ledger and time recording;
- Reconciliation of office and client account payments and receipts;
- Intercompany recharges;
- Running month end and balancing the systems;
- Archiving, destruction of dead files within the SRA guidelines;
- Payroll production for accountants;
- Financial analysis;
- Process improvements;
- Maintaining accounts manual; and
- Liaising with external bodies.
Educational and professional qualifications.
Minimum of 5 GCE’s or O Levels A-C, including English and Mathematics. Intermediate Excel User
- Professional (relevant) experience.
3+ Years’ experience in a legal setting
- Personal skills and qualities
- Professional and dynamic;
- Discreet, trustworthy and loyal;
- Excellent communication skills, particularly with those who are, and who are not familiar with financial terminology;
- Positive attitude and commercial awareness;
- Takes ownership of projects and sees challenge as opportunity to improve; and
- Comfortable with a systems driven working environment.
For more information on this role, please email [email protected]