Our client is recruiting for an Administrator to join their law firm in Cheshire.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collate information from various areas and produce all daily and weekly reports and distribute where appropriate
- Maintaining communication with other departments
- Create new cases and maintaining existing cases on internal databases
- Observe complete confidentiality on every occasion to protect client and employee information in line with DPA training.
- To follow Treating Customers Fairly policy on each transaction, ensuring the best customer outcome is achieved.
- Dealing with internal and external post on a daily basis
- Update client records according to daily information
- Administration duties as required
- To comply with and be up to date with all aspects of compliance, Data Protection, Anti Money Laundering and financial crime awareness.
Knowledge and Skills/Requirements
- A knowledge of legal services
- Good interpersonal skills with presentation that represents the company image.
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Ability to follow all company policies and core values including Treating Customers Fairly policy.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]