We are looking for a Healthcare Regulatory for our clients firm in Manchester.
• Handle a varied workload in accordance with client protocols and with an appropriate level of supervision. Act as a point of contact for clients, demonstrating a level of knowledge and skill commensurate with experience.
• Exercise full compliance with clients protocols on billing and credit control and demonstrate a high level of financial management in respect of own files
• Aim to achieve a minimum budgeted annual target of 1440 chargeable hours per year
• Support marketing and business development activity within the team e.g. attending marketing events and client training
• Build an awareness of the Firm’s other services. Build effective internal and external networks.
• Maintain an awareness of the firm’s strategies and plans
• Maintain and develop technical knowledge through attendance at training sessions, reading appropriate publications and exceeding Law Society CPD requirements
• Handle confidential information in line with the firms data security protocols.
• A Solicitor with experience in Health and Social care law with 0 – 5 years PQE.
• (Preferably) experience as an advocate
• Experience of some or all of the following- Coronial law and/or
– Mental health and/or
– Local authority work and/or
– Public law
– Risk management
• Strong client relationship skills and potential for further development
• Highly motivated individual to fit into a responsive team providing excellence in service to our health and social care clients.
• An individual able to demonstrate commitment and flexibility of working, to help satisfy high levels of urgent advice and responsiveness.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]