We are currently recruiting for a Fraud Litigator for a clients firm in Liverpool.
This is a FTC for 9 months covering maternity.
Duties will include,
• Meeting time and income contribution targets
• Maintaining accurate Claims Management System records
• Maintaining files in accordance with client SLA’s, internal processes and supervision procedures
• Where appropriate, attend client review meetings
• Assisting with both internal & external auditing
• Continually keep Managers abreast of any client changes and issues
• Maintenance of management information in accordance with client requirements
• Ensuring quality, service standards and productivity levels are maintained to a high standard
• Drafting appropriate documentation
• Liaising with clients and opponent solicitors
• Carrying out supervisory tasks appropriate to level and as per management instructions
• Fraud defendant litigation experience is essential
• Motor claims experience to include LVI, credit hire and declaration proceedings
• Technical litigation experience
• Experience of handling fraud rings is preferable
• Ability to interact and communicate with clients and colleagues
• Ability to work as part of a team and independently
• Experience of managing own caseload
• Deliver technically accurate and appropriate advice to clients, colleagues and others
• Demonstrate understanding of client needs/expectations
• Prioritise workload and organise own work effectively
• Adhere to internal guidelines and procedures
• Apply knowledge, skills or experience to solve problems
• Know when to seek guidance and do so effectively
• Flexible approach to work
• Exercise commercial awareness when carrying out all tasks
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.