ACS are recruiting for an Associate to join the Health Property Team of a law firm in London.
Duties will include, but not be limited to,
- Negotiation of leases and associated landlord and tenant matters
- Title investigation and reporting
- Using template documents
- Disposals and acquisitions
- Deed of Easements, Licences, Tenancy at Will
- Completing SDLT forms
- Developing existing client relationships
Essential Candidate Requirements
- Law degree (or equivalent)
- Proven landlord and tenant experience
- Excellent communication, organisation and research skills
- Demonstrable ability to manage high volume caseloads, achieving strict client deadlines
- Proven experience of advising in all areas of commercial property law and practice within the Healthcare sector
Line management, mentoring and coaching skills would be desirable
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview.