Departmental Management Assistant (DMA) – Real Estate
ACS are now recruiting a Departmental Management Assistant in Real Estate.
25 days Annual Leave per annum increasing to 32 days through Loyalty Recognition Programme
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Death in Service Benefit @ 4 x salary
• Medicash – Level 4
• Income Protection Insurance
• Enhanced Occupational Sick Pay
• Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Pay
• Interest Free Travel Ticket / NCP Parking Loan
• Firm Wide Employee Bonus Scheme
• Buy and Release Annual Leave Scheme
• Childcare Voucher Scheme
• SMART Working practices
• Colleague Recognition Scheme
• Colleague Referral Scheme
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Payroll Giving Scheme
• Social Events
• Staff Discounts
•Opportunity to undertake Level 3 in Leadership and Management with the Institute of L&M is available to the successful candidate.
This role is Regional therefore there is a requirement to work cross office between Liverpool, Manchester and Preston.
Key responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Manage the coordination of departmental meetings.
• Support with Marketing and Business Development activities.
• People management of departmental PA resource.
• Record department training activity, manage the training budget and assist with the coordination of training.
• Produce billing reports.
• Supporting with WIP management, financials, aged debt, file retention and closures, in addition to risk management responsibilities.
• Organise team building social events.
• Experience of working in a fast paced professional services
environment at a senior secretarial or senior administrative level for
at least 5 years.
• Demonstrated experience of working with confidential and sensitive information.
• Experience of copy and audio typing to at least 75 wpm.
• Ability to work to strict deadlines under pressure.
• Ability to demonstrate a clear and practical understanding of Risk Management Policies and Procedures which apply to their relevant department.
• Proven ability to use initiative and take responsibility/ownership for tasks and work as part of a team is essential.
• Flexible approach to working pattern is essential to meet client demands.
• Excellent working knowledge of the firm’s Practice Management System, billing and WIP management.
• Excellent knowledge and experience of Microsoft Packages including, MS Word (including track changes), Excel, PowerPoint with the ability to offer guidance to others.
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise and manage high volumes of work both in terms of individual workload and the departmental PA workload to ensure excellent service delivery in a calm and professional manner.
• Outstanding client care skills and an understanding of requirement to meet internal/external client demands. Demonstrated experience of building professional relationships with clients and their assistants to assist the fee earner with business development.
For more information on this role please contact [email protected]