A number of Costs Draftsmen are required by an established Cost Company based in Warrington.
Ideal candidates will have at least 2/4 years’ experience within the claimant costs sector. You will be dedicated to a career in costs and be looking for the next step in training and development.
You will be handling your own caseload and get the opportunity to start attending detailed assessments.
- Handling own caseload
- Handling your own points of reply
- Drafting bills of costs for multi-track work
- Negotiation of costs to settlement.
- Drafting budgets and associated documentation
- Two or four years’ experience in the field of costs
- Able to run own case load
- Ability to prepare Costs Budgets, Bills of Costs and Replies to Points of Dispute.
- Advocacy experience preferred but not essential
For more information on this position or any other cost roles we have, please email [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview.