We are currently recruiting for a Claims Investigator for a Cheshire based firm.
The principle responsibility of the successful candidate would be to conduct telephone interviews with clients and produce CPR compliant statements to support all losses outstanding.
This will involve communicating with clients via telephone and email to discuss complex topics and liaising with the key departments internally where instructions will originate from.
The role will require the successful candidate to be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent typing skills
- Proven customer relationship skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working within the Credit Hire or Motor Insurer industry
- Experience of dealing with CPR statements concerning Claimant Credit Hire
- Experience of using Microsoft Access, specifically Word and Outlook
- Knowledge of the key Credit Hire case laws that shape what is recoverable
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent organisation skills and time management
Desired but Not Essential Requirements:
- Experience using fraud prevention databases such as Netfoil
- Business relationship management
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]