We are looking for a Legal Secretary to join a Corporate team for a firm of Solicitors based in Liverpool on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will provide a comprehensive administrative and secretarial support function within the firm and to also provide high quality documents and correspondence to the Legal Advisers / Partners.
- Process correspondence and documents for respective Legal Adviser / Partner, liaising with the Document Production Unit, other secretaries and the Secretarial & Administration Manager.
- To undertake various administrative duties.
- Deal with client enquiries in the absence of Legal Advisers / Partners and take appropriate proactive action.
- To follow all the Firm’s policies and procedures.
- To ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Ability to deal with confidential information.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels using varying methods.
- Excellent administration / organisational skills.
- Ability to type quickly and accurately. Typing speed of 70 wpm with 90% accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- The ability to prioritise their own workload.
- The ability to work on their own initiative.
- A good team spirit with proven team working skills.
- Hardworking, flexible and adaptable in their approach.
- Proactive in work ethic and strive for continuous improvement.
- Experience of digital dictation systems to a competent level is desirable but not essential as training will be given.
- High level of knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Full time position – 35 hours (between 8am – 6pm)
Salary circa £17,000
For more information please contact [email protected]