We are currently recruiting for a Legal Secretary for a firm in Manchester City Centre. Role is for fixed term contact for 9 months.
Key duties include, but are not limited to:
• Type correspondence and documents from audio/copy, as required
• Copy and distribute documents ensuring they reach their destination (utilising HDOCS where appropriate)
• Make and receive telephone calls evaluating communications and ensuring all calls are dealt with effectively
• Carry out filing when required
• Carry out opening/closing files when required
• Arranging meetings
• Draft correspondence; prepare standard documentation including bills including any other internal financial forms and documentation
• Maintain database
• Proficient in Word, digital dictation, Excel, Outlook and any other in-house systems in use throughout the firm.
• Proficient in diary management; invitation to meetings
• Able to produce accurate and well presented typewritten work
• Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills
• Able to work under pressure and prioritise
• Willing and able to work as part of a team
• Able to use initiative
• Able to take and pass on accurate messages
• Able to demonstrate adaptability and flexibility
• Proven experience working in a legal environment
• Fast, accurate typist, minimum 75+ wpm
• 98% Accuracy
• Able to demonstrate IT skills – Word; Excel; Powerpoint
For more information on this role, please email [email protected] or call 0151 709 3960.