Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Conveyancing Assistant to cover maternity leave at their Wirral based firm.
Mainly domestic conveyancing of freehold and leasehold properties including equity release, sale & purchase, re-mortgages, transfer of equity, under supervision.
Duties may include,
- Applying for mortgage funds
- Preparing completion statements
- Dealing with the logistics of completion and any other steps in the transaction process.
- ID checks and initial searches.
- Deeds to lenders
- Closing files.
- Assist other members of the team/and other departments as required
- Provide cover as and when required on switchboard/reception
This job is self-sufficient. The job holder will produce all his/her own work on the PC and will have little if any assistance from administrative and secretarial staff. Proficiency in using the equipment provided and operating the firms systems to a high standard is required.
The ability to communicate clearly and effectively is essential.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]