Trainee Transfer of Equity Case Handler
ACS’ client is looking for a Trainee Transfer as Equity Case Handler at their firm in Cheshire.
You will proactively engage with our clients, providing a friendly and approachable service, advising them on the process of remortgaging and/or transferring the ownership of property whilst providing consistent support to the team within the department.
Duties will include but not be limited to,
- To Check Titles for newly instructed case files and ensure the right documentation is sent from accurately completing this process.
- To proactively advise clients on Transfer of Equity case files and educate upon our processes and required legalities.
- To proactively advise clients of the need to effect undervalue indemnity insurance on behalf of the new Lender and to follow this up by facilitating of the policy being placed on risk and by charging the client additional and appropriate fees
- To comply with internal and external SLAs and CLC regulatory requirements
- To comply with Anti Money Laundering Guidance issued by the Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- To manage the expectations of external partners and clients.
- Have up to date knowledge of SDLT rules and regulations and to implement these where appropriate
- Successfully complete case files in line with company standards
- Undertake any other additional tasks as required by your Line Manager
- To chase paperwork on a regular basis by following a Proclaim driven task list by calling clients and following this up by post.
- To log standard HUB pack documentation, Identification, Mortgage Offers and Redemption statements.
- To comply with completion targets and SLAs which are set from time to time by adopting an effective time management schedule
- To be proactive and notify the management of issues requiring attention.
- To Draft Legal Transfer paperwork to send to our clients.
Successful candidate must have,
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Excellent organisational skills required
- IT / MS office skills (Word/Excel)
- Ability to meet targets
- Problem solving
- Knowledge of re-mortgage process
- Previous experience of processing re-mortgage files in a volume environment
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]