Commercial Property Solicitor
ACS is recruiting for a Commercial Property Solicitor for their clients firm in Liverpool.
Duties will include but not be limited to,
- Dealing efficiently with correspondence, telephone calls and e-mails.
- Maintaining a business diary detailing all client and other appointments
- Attending upon clients and taking instructions
- Providing clients with advice and assistance on corporate and commercial matters
- Completing records of key information and reviewing files
- Drafting and execution of documents including asset and share sale documents, incorporation documents, partnership and retirement deed, expense share agreements, shareholders agreements companies house documents and other commercial/corporate related documentation
- Dealing with exchange of contracts and completions of transactions
- Co-ordinating with property colleagues to ensure that all aspects of a transaction are tied together
- Reviewing company accounts and business due diligence
- Maintaining confidentiality in all matters relating to clients and the practice
- Daily utilisation of the computer system including using the relevant modules and ensuring a conflict check is completed on all matters and ensuring that the client database, matter database and document history is up to date
- Managing own workload by maintaining a diary.
- Checking with accounts before financial transactions are made
- Obtaining billing guides before billing a matter
- Ensuring that all cheques and client money is banked promptly and that cash office are informed accordingly
Successful candidates must have the following experience and qualifications
- Qualified Solicitor
- English and maths skills to at least GCSE A-C level
- Post qualification experience in a commercial/corporate role
- IT literate and keyboard skills
- Ability to work in independently at times and as part of a larger team.
- Providing excellent client service
- Building effective relationships with both potential clients and other sources of work
- Consistently accurate and legally effective documentation being produced
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]