We are recruiting on behalf of our client an Administrative Assistant for their Cheshire based firm.
Duties will include, but not be limited to,
- Providing general administrative and clerical support for fee earning staff
- Liaising with external agencies and suppliers
- Preparing and modify documents including correspondence, emails, drafts and memos
- Preparing Court documentation
- Answering inbound client queries and also making outbound calls to clients
- Previous experience of working in a law firm is preferred but not essential
- If you have worked in an inbound customer service role this would be beneficial
- Training will be provided in accordance with business needs
The ideal candidate will display a ‘can do’ attitude, will be comfortable dealing with telephone queries from clients and external agencies and will excel when working as part of a team.
There will be opportunity to progress for the right candidate.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]