Business Development Executive
We are recruiting for a Business Development Executive for a law firm in Cheshire.
The Social Media Executive will implement the Company’s Social Media Strategy, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and ultimately increase case intake. This role coordinates with the Marketing and Communications team to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency in voice and cultivating a social media and wider digital referral network.
Successful candidate will have several years’ experience in social media and digital marketing with a strong track record of proven results.
Duties will include,
- Develop client brand positioning through considered, smart, natural social media activities
- Implement the existing social and digital strategies, supporting the SEO activity.
- Support PR campaigns and paid campaigns through strategic social media updates and engagement.
- Design and implement paid social campaigns and monitor and evaluate results.
- Develop and increase the size of an engaged community around our brand and its services and that contributes to the businesses bottom line.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed.
- Become an advocate of the Company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Duties include online advocacy, writing editorial, community-outreach efforts, promotions, etc.
- Support staff on using social media, encourage participation and provide training where needed.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Regularly feedback insights gained from social media monitoring into the Marketing and Communication team, to help evolve their strategies in a timely fashion
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications
- Support the digital PR activity through a process of influencer research and outreach.
- Proven track record in delivering on targets in a high-pressure results-oriented business
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Have a good knowledge of principles of SEO
- Public relations, Marketing, Sales, Community Management experience, a plus
- Creative and editorial skills, with a proven ability to adapt content and copy to fit a target audience.
- Experience using one of the big social media tools such as Sproutsocial (or similar).
- Experience of working on tasks independently.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Flickr etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Knowledge of social media sphere relevant to the legal industry
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships with key internal and external contributors
- Able to analyse and report on social media marketing performance, with Excel skills to support this.
- As good in person as you are online – a team player, a great communicator and a proactive multi-tasker.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]