Post Completions Assistant
Acs Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Post Completions Assistant for the Conveyancing department of our clients firm in Warrington.
Post completion experience is essential.
- Following completion, completing SDLT application online and payment of duty owing
- Preparing application for registration to including first registrations, new leases, right to buy, new builds, freehold and leasehold properties
- Chasing ad hoc documents from sellers solicitors, to include outstanding transfers evidence of discharge, compliance certificates, etc.
- Dealing with land registry requisitions, cancellations etc.
- Review of os1’s, os2’s cancellation dates and renewing if necessary
Applications should be made by forwarding your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview.