Wills, Probate and Deputyship Solicitor
We are currently recruiting for a Wills, Probate and Deputyship Solicitor for a firm in Wirral.
Duties will include but not be limited to,
• All aspects of probate, will drafting, tax planning and estate administration and including Powers of Attorney.
• Advising on all aspects of trusts, including lifetime, will trusts and elderly client trusts, draft, administration and taxation issues.
• Conducting and managing all aspects of his/her caseload, including taking appropriate decisions involving the exercise of judgment.
• Supervision of other staff within the firm’s systems.
• Working with and advising directors on business and commercial developments.
• Sound theoretical knowledge and experience of the work and an ability to conduct cases from beginning to end.
• The ability to communicate clearly and effectively is essential.
• All aspects of Professional Deputyship applications from application to dealing with the administration of the Deputyship to including annual returns and annual visits.
• Preparing and submitting lay deputyship applications to the Court of Protection
• Providing advice regarding Deputyship to union clients via the free legal advice service.
Full time permanent position.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]