Senior Commercial Litigation Solicitor
We are looking for a Senior Commercial Litigation Solicitor for a law firm in Chester.
KEY EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Proven experience as a high performing, successful, recognised leader and Head of Department.
- Has drive and determination to succeed underpinned by financial acumen and exceeds revenue expectations.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the changing legal environment and the impact to the business. Creates new innovative concepts to ensure competitive advantage, increased efficiency savings and risk mitigation.
- Highly motivated and energetic with the ability to cascade to the team and wider business.
- Is a recognised key team player, advocate and winner.
- Able to demonstrate the legal and technical knowledge of all areas of Commercial Litigation law and practice. Acts as a mentor effectively cascading information to the Department.
- Analytical strategic thinker with an ability to utilise Management Information (MI) effectively. Identifies and removes obstacles with clear planning and delivery in a timely manner.
- Clear and professional approach to handling difficult situations. Ability to answer complex questions in straightforward terms.
- Responsible for the strategic direction and performance of the Business Plan and 3-5 year strategy.
- Creates and motivates a high performing team to exceed financial targets in a collaborative positive culture.
- Is a recognised leader and mentor to members of the team and the business.
- Is well respected in the workplace and the industry for being an expert, credible and high performer.
- Understands risks facing the department and business. Creates and owns the department risk matrix, regularly reviews and provides mitigation to protect the business.
- Adheres to compliance and risk management frameworks ensuring all requirements are proactively managed and the business is protected.
- Complies with internal and external regulatory requirements including but not limited to AML Guidance, Data Protection, SRA Outcomes and Accounts procedures, Client Care, published KPIs and SLAs.
- Builds and demonstrates a high-quality reputation and workload to complement the business profile.
- Proactively seeks and obtains new high network streams for their area and the business generally.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]