We are looking for someone to provide Sales Support for our clients firm in Southport.
Successful candidate will be responsible for providing sales support to the Head of Client Relations and other senior managers within the business.
Your role will include the drafting of new business proposals, weekly and monthly MI reports, generating new business leads.
Duties will include but not be limited to,
- Providing sales/ ongoing relationship management support to the Head of Client Relations and other senior managers within the business.
- Producing regular management information for internal and external use.
- Utilising our case management system to follow up on any enquiries / outstanding issues and to manage client expectations in relation to any customer complaints.
- To provide a general administrative service to the management team.
- To establish working relationships with all internal colleagues and referrers alike.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Regular national travel to undertake quarterly client reviews.
- Providing support to other areas of the business as required, including possible cross training.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]