RTA Portal Fee Earners
Given the continued success of the RTA department and the increase in the volume of work, we are looking to recruit two new RTA Portal Fee Earners for our clients firm in Cheshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic Legal Team that is proud to deliver first class legal services. This is a hugely customer facing role offering front line client contact supported by using latest technology and Case Management Software.
Good communication skills are essential as is a ‘can do’ attitude. Suitable applicant will have a very strong service led ethos, a friendly manner, enjoy speaking with people and engaging with prospective and existing clients.
Experience of handling RTA Portal claims is highly preferable.
The role will include the following:-
- Taking calls from new potential clients
- Taking calls from existing clients
- Opening new claims on solcase and adhering to source specific SLA’s
- Thorough investigation and risk assessment of new claims
- Submission of CNF to the Portal
- Conduct of case through stage 1 and stage 2 of the Ministry of Justice Portal
- Collation of client claim and supporting documentation as needed and presentation of claim
- All whilst delivering an excellent quality legal service
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]