We are currently looking for a Residential Conveyancing/Commercial Property Solicitor for our clients firm on Merseyside.
Duties will include, daily correspondence and face to face interaction with estate agents, referrers and clients.
The candidate would handle a caseload of sale, purchase, re-mortgage and commercial property
file’s utilising a case management system
Successful candidates must have,
• Residential Conveyancing and Commercial Property experience which may include managing own caseload of freehold, leasehold, registered and unregistered titles with minimum supervision.
• Experience of matters including landlord and tenant, commercial leases, commercial and residential development, investment, corporate support.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Good IT skills including the ability to utilise a case management system.
• Attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast paced department.
• To maintain high standards in the processing of client work.
• Commercial attitude with the ability to achieve agreed financial targets.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Ability to provide high quality advice to clients from all sectors across a broad range of issues.
• As you will be dealing with clients, referrers and estate agents the need for excellent customer service skills will be paramount.
• Ability to form good relationships with clients and colleagues and to work as part of an effective team.
• The role will also involve some business development and you will need the desire to play an active part in the marketing and development of the firm.
• Well organised, with a clear and professional telephone manner.
• Well presented, punctual, confident, and self motivated.
• Flexible in your working approach with the ability to multitask and prioritise workloads.
• Where appropriate to contribute towards training
• To undertake any specified responsibility as delegated by the Team Leader/Head of Department/Partners.
Business development/marketing experience would be looked upon favourably
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]