NQ Associate – Clinical Negligence
ACS are recruiting for a NQ Associate for the Clinical Negligence department of their clients firm in Liverpool.
Duties will include, but not be limited to,
- Drafting reports to the NHSLA
- Instructing experts
- Instructing counsel
- Attending Court for Case Management Conferences and Application Hearings
- Negotiating settlements
- Preparing for and attending trial
- Covering secondments to the NHSLA and local hospital Trusts
- Assisting Partners in the running of higher value claims
- Interviewing witnesses
- Drafting witness statements
- Drafting articles and TCU returns for the NHSLA
- Covering free advice clinics at local hospital Trusts
- Providing assistance in the running of colleagues’ files where necessary
- Holding conferences with Counsel
- Defendant Clinical negligence experience desirable
- Ability to work independently and as part of a growing team
- Demonstrates an understanding of client’s needs/expectations
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Demonstrate high level of IT skills to ensure compliance with client data security requirements
- Adheres to guidelines and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
ACS Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent employment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency.
ACS’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field locating work for over 1500 people and employing over 3000 temporary staff each year. Currently we hold a strong presence in Merseyside and surrounding areas for our high standards and providing a quality service.