We are currently looking for a New Business Administrator for our Wirral based client.
Duties will include but not be limited to;
- Responding to individual requests for quotations in a professional and knowledgeable manner to maximise instructions. Ensuring all essential details obtained to ensure speedy quotation delivery and to minimise time delays and risk of competitors gaining the business.
- Prioritising response to enquiries made via the website in order to gain advantage over competitors and encourage new business.
- File opening administration – knowledge & working practice of case management system
- Access and knowledge of related internet sites
- Setting up of files within the New Business service standards timescale.
- Attention to detail essential, ensuring all information required for the file is provided and all guide sheets completed in full to assist the legal teams.
- Files to be completed and swingers allocated within one working day if possible.
- Any problems with case management system to be notified to IT support when recognised.
- All documents to be logged into document storage system and stored immediately in safe to prevent loss or damage.
- Broker liaison to maximise referrals and strengthen relationships
- Understanding of conveyancing procedure required.
- Marketing of the company’s Conveyancing Solicitors services at every opportunity.
- Distribution of telephone calls, post & faxes, ability to produce electronic identification searches, ability to do basic correspondence and archiving.
For more information contact [email protected]