Motor Claims Handler
We are recruiting for a Motor Claims Handler for the URL team of a Liverpool based firm.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- To effectively and efficiently manage a caseload of pre-litigated and litigated ULR motor claims from inception to settlement
- To work closely with colleagues within the firm to deliver consistently high levels of service
- To input accurate data and ensure data maintenance
- Interact and communicate with clients
- Identify cases for early litigation with high prospects of success and low risk
- To support delivery of consistently high levels of service and productivity
- Mentoring, training and to be the technical referral point for other team members
Essential Candidate Requirements
- ULR RTA Litigation experience
- Proven experience of dealing with litigated liability and quantum dispute cases
- Extensive experience of dealing with motor ULR claims
- Demonstrable understanding of case law
- Excellent ability in use of Microsoft packages and case management systems
- Excellent customer service delivery including negotiations
- Experience of full claim cycle; repair documentation, cost schedules, creating detailed particulars of claim
Experience of mentoring would be desirable.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.