MOJ Portal Assistant
We are currently recruiting for an MOJ Portal Assistant for a firm of solicitors in Liverpool.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Should agreement not be reached, proceedings will be undertaken beginning with the court pack; will issue as soon as possible taking into account a number of factors before doing so to confirm okay to do so; dealing with subsequent court post following issuing.
- Keeps clients informed by maintaining contact; communicating case progress. Explaining any policy and procedure whilst doing so.
- Works to strict timescales; taking on board any such change to the process; switching between a number of roles, prioritising work daily.
- Taking over handling of the file from admission of liability; dealing with the medical side of the file initially and ultimately obtaining a medical report which is then reviewed and sent to the client for approval before proceeding; moves on to collating losses evidence before submitting Stage 2 pack (offer); deals with offer when received advising client whether or not to accept.
- Accomplishes organisation goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Supports manager’s role throughout the day completing any requests or work when asked to do so.
Full time permanent position
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview.