Legal Secretary / Assistant
We currently require an experienced Legal Secretary / Assistant to join our clients Claimant Personal Injury team at their firm in Liverpool City Centre.
Required qualifications, skills and experience
- Experience of personal injury work
- Previous experience as a legal secretary
- Confident and organised individual who is able to work on their own initiative
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and case management systems
- High word-processing and audio-typing skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Key task include:
- Provide secretarial and administration support to the personal injury department
- Prepare correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing using the firms case management system
- Creation of client/matter case files on our case management systems.
- Effective processing of incoming telephone calls and the conveying of messages
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]