ACS are recruiting for a Conveyancing Assistant for a well established legal firm on Merseyside.
Duties will include,
• Dealing with all post completion matters arising including registration at HM Land Registry
• Submission of SDLT forms
• serving notices of assignment
• Arranging the discharge of mortgages
• Sending completed registrations to lenders and dealing with the archiving of files when concluded and to assist with other teams should the need arise
• Assisting other members of the team as required.
• Providing cover as and when required on switchboard/reception.
The job holder will produce all his/her own work on the PC and will have little if any assistance from administrative and secretarial staff.
Proficiency in using the equipment provided and operating the firms systems to a high standard is required.
The ability to communicate clearly and effectively is essential.
Salary up to £17,500
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]