Legal Administrative Assistant
We are recruiting for a Legal Administrator for a law firm in Liverpool.
- Providing support to the Head of the Team with the co-ordination of data information for clients
- Records – archiving and recovery of records as requested by secretarial or fee earning staff
- Preparing case bundles and documenting against agreed protocols
- Creating chronologies of medical records
- File Management – creating and archiving files and ensuring compliance procedures are adhered to
- Support and advice to all users of the service
- Hand deliveries, when required
- Printing e-mail attachments
- Answering the telephone
- Faxing, scanning, photocopying
- Some legal work on files with view to progressing to paralegal role
The role would suit a candidate who is able to demonstrate the following skills:-
- Organises own work effectively.
- Competently follows agreed processes/methods.
- Good team working skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrates understanding of client needs/expectations.
- Seeks and accepts feedback and guidance.
- Works flexibly to meet goals.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.