Industrial Disease Solicitor
ACS are currently recruiting for an Industrial Disease Solicitor for a law firm on Merseyside.
Candidate expectations are as below,
- The successful candidate will be experienced in successfully running cases through to issue of proceedings and towards trial.
- You will play a vital role in supporting an expanding Industrial Disease department. You will be responsible for working on a variety of cases and will bring with you specific experience of dealing with Vibration White Finger and asbestosis cases.
- It is essential that you have a sound knowledge of Industrial Disease and a proven track record of decision making on files and dealing with litigated matters.
- You will also be able to progress the department through your ability to set up processes and coach and support other solicitors.
- You will be able to demonstrate the ability to handle high value and complex cases, and be proficient in drafting key documents including Schedules of Loss.
- As an industrial disease practitioner you will also have panel membership and undertake networking in your area of expertise.
Full time permanent position.
Salary dependent on experience.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.