Fee Earners Assistant
Fee Earners Assistant wanted for a firm of solicitors on Merseyside.
Working closely with senior fee earners, the successful candidate will provide full support on a daily basis and assist in the smooth transaction of cases.
You will enjoy a varied role which will include the following responsibilities:
• Assisting Fee Earners to progress EL/PL / RTA/ Medical Negligence and Holiday Sickness claims including claims of a more complex and high value nature
• Assisting Fee Earners with the preparation of court documents
• Drafting of statements
• Drafting letters to clients and third parties
• Attend conferences with counsel
• Obtaining client instructions
• Using initiative to progress cases
• Liaising with clients
• Taking/Making calls as required
• Data Input
• Accurately recording information onto the case management system
• All related administrative duties
It is essential that candidates have a good working knowledge of the EL/PL and RTA processes and previous knowledge/experience of working within a personal injury environment.
Successful candidates will have excellent PC/Keyboard skills (minimum 30 wpm). As well as being customer focused, candidates must be able to work as part of a team and have the ability to liaise with people throughout all levels of the organisation.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]