Fee Earner – Conveyancing
We currently have a vacancy for a Support Fee Earner in the Conveyancing department of a Wirral based firm.
The role consists of the following;
- Providing holiday and absence cover to 12 conveyancing teams
- When not stepping in for holiday or absence cover then providing Fee Earner support to the teams.
Candidates should have the following;
- Minimum 2 years Fee Earning Conveyancing experience dealing with Sales & Purchase transactions.
- Experience of dealing with all aspects of Residential Conveyancing (including New Builds, Help to Buy, Shared Ownerships & Leaseholds).
- Experience of Leasehold transactions essential.
Salary £25K to £30K depending upon experience.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview.