We are recruiting for a Family Solicitor with 5-10 years PQE to join a law firm in Cheshire.
Duties will include,
- Aptitude to respond to client’s urgent requirements empathetically and proactively whilst maintaining and supporting the maintenance of a proper work/life balance.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Actively work to convert enquiries into new matters.
- Support senior fee earners with marketing opportunities, including; writing blogs and press releases, and be proactive in networking and business development.
- Ensure proper file management.
- Ensure all time recording is accurate.
- Ensure billing is completed to timescales.
- Give accurate, prompt, realistic and relevant advice in response to clients’ enquiries whilst managing their expectations.
- Maintain confidentiality in line with the firm’s policies and procedures; including dealing with confidential documents
- Keep abreast of changes in legislation, case law and carry out legal research
- Identify and undertake training and development as required to meet personal, SRA and business needs
- Excellent communication skills (listening, verbal and written)
- Strong drafting and advocacy skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to find sound solutions to complex legal issues
- Excellent client management and matter management skills
- A team player
Full time permanent position.
Salary dependent on experience.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]