We are looking for an experienced / Senior Law Costs Draftsman for a solicitors firm based in Liverpool.
Duties will include,
• Preparing Schedule of Costs and / or Formal Bills for Personal Injury work, serving upon the Defendant and negotiating settlement as necessary
• Issuing Notice of Commencement and associated documentation where necessary
• Consider Defendant’s Points of Dispute and prepare Replies thereto
• Preparation of Part 8 Application where necessary enclosing appropriate documents in order to obtain an Authority to proceed to Detailed Assessment
• Prepare request to the Court for Detailed Assessment where necessary, lodging appropriate documentation
• Working to deadlines and targets
• Attendance upon Detailed Assessment Hearing when necessary
• Liaising and preparation of Final Report to client
Any ad hoc duties areconsidered necessary to the post.
For more information please contact [email protected]