Credit Hire Fee Earner/Paralegal – Various Levels
An established Solicitors firm based in Liverpool who provide a range of defendant claims handling and recovery services. This firm works with major insurance companies.
Due to expansion the Credit Hire Team is seeking talented and hardworking individuals to join its team. You will be responsible for:
- Proactively monitoring live hire period offering solutions to mitigate losses where applicable
- Liaising with third party companies such as insurers, solicitors and credit hire organisations to minimise claims spend
- Conducting file reviews and instructing suppliers where necessary
- Reviewing and authorising repairs/total loss payments to mitigate hire periods.
- Obtaining and recording vital information which may be applicable in settlement of the claim.
- Ensure financial integrity of all claims
- Background in motor claims an advantage
- Ability to prioritise and good organisation skills
- Ability to proactively manage a caseload
- Knowledge of basic insurance principals would be advantageous
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent telephone skills required
- Commercial awareness
- Hard worker and a good team player
Full time roles available
Salary £22 -28,000
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you check out this site. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview.