We are looking for a Credit Hire Claims Handler to join a busy Chester based office.
The successful candidate will be expected to,
- Work within and provide support to all areas within the Operations Department
- To manage workload effectively.
- To achieve and maintain company service standards.
- To achieve and maintain individual, team and departmental targets.
- Complete regular updates to clients regarding the progress of their claim
- Working within and achieve service level agreements for individual Departments and Business Referrers
- To collate and record client questionnaires with accuracy meeting Department and Referrer Service Level Agreements.
- To establish and confirm claim details through the investigation of accident circumstances.
- Investigate claim details where necessary by liaising with external sources such as Clients, Witnesses and Third Party Insurers
- Provide an accurate and efficient claimsline service for Greenlight Legal referrers, ensuring that claim forms are completed and forwarded to the relevant carriers on a timely basis so the claim can be actioned.
- Thoroughly investigate each claim to ensure accuracy of information and verification of facts in order to establish liability.
- Liaise with others within the claims team to discuss liability issues when required to process the claim effectively
- To liaise professionally with all relevant parties such as repairing garages and third party insurers, in order to progress the vehicle hire claim.
- To produce accurate loss of use information as justification of vehicle hire periods that can be forwarded to the third party insurers.
- To liaise with claims/recoveries department to discuss liability issues when required.
- Gather all relevant information in preparation to argue any disputes where necessary with third party insurers in order to complete successful and quick recovery of costs from the third party.
- Produce ABI payment packs with accuracy and submit to the third party insurers for recovery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to assimilate and apply new skills when required
- Responsive to change
- An understanding of the RTA claims processes useful but not essential.
For more information please contact [email protected]