ACS are recruiting for a Cost Draftsperson for a law firm in Liverpool.
This role requires a self-starter with the confidence to work autonomously, working on files from start to finish.
- IT literate, particularly Excel, to include knowledge of using Costsmaster
- Up to date knowledge of the CPR and legislation
- Excellent communication, organisation and research skills
- Adherence to guidelines and procedures
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- A flexible approach to work
- Ability to work as a team and independently
- Experience working as a Costs Draftsperson handling your own caseload
- Experience of drafting points of dispute
- Management of own caseload
- Experience of commercial and/or clinical negligence costs
For more information on this role please contact [email protected]