Our client is currently recruiting for a number of Cost Draftsmen for their Manchester and London based offices.
Ideal candidates will have at least 3/4 years’ experience within the claimant costs sector. You will be dedicated to a career in costs and be looking for the next step in training and development.
You will be handling your own caseload and get the opportunity to start attending detailed assessments. The firm expects a hard working attitude and in return will give you above market rate salaries
- Handling own caseload
- Drafting bills of costs for multi-track work
- Drafting budgets and associated documentation
- Handling your own points of reply
- Negotiation of costs to settlement
- At least three or four years’ experience in the field of costs
- Able to run own case load
- Able to prepare Costs Budgets, Bills of Costs and Replies to Points of Dispute.
- Advocacy experience preferred but not essential
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]