We are currently recruiting for a Conveyancing Assistant for a Merseyside based law firm.
Duties will include, but not be limited to,
- Acknowledging and dealing with estate agents memorandum of sales
- Co-ordinating exchange of contracts (once a file is signed off by the Fee Earner)
- Applying for searches on purchase transactions
- Reviewing and reporting on the search results on purchase transactions
- Drafting contracts on sale transactions
- Dealing with pre-contract enquiries raised by buyer’s solicitors on sale transactions
- Reviewing and reporting on the mortgage offer on purchase transactions
- Preparing Contract documentation for the clients to sign
- Dealing with the post-completion work
- Deal with incoming calls from clients, estate agents and solicitors
- Preparing the accounts packages and co-ordinating completions
Full time permanent position
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview.