ACS are recruiting for a Conveyancer on behalf of our client to work in the Commercial Property department of their Liverpool based firm.
Duties will include but not be limited to,
- Writing regular articles for submission to local publications/Firm’s website/newsletter for clients and contacts.
- Understanding and complying at all times with the obligations set out by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and other relevant regulatory bodies, particularly Outcomes Focused Regulation, Solicitors Accounts Rules and Conveyancing Quality Scheme requirements;
- Providing legal advice and assistance to the Firm’s existing clients, whilst developing your own client base;
- Contributing ideas to the Firm’s marketing strategy for winning new work and implementing agreed initiatives;
- Networking within the local business community and with key referral sources in order to develop/maintain a high profile locally for the practice;
- Working efficiently as a fee earner within the department with minimal secretarial support;
- Assisting with the supervision of support staff within the department (where applicable) and encourage support staff in their development and training;
- Managing all files methodically and efficiently and in accordance with SRA requirements, the Firm’s procedures and the quality mark requirements;
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of all practice and client’s documentation and/or information.
Successful candidate will be expected to,
- Handle residential property transactions from the initial client contact through to completion;
- Find an appropriate solution and quote for prospective residential property clients and convert into new business for the firm;
- Draft contracts for freehold and leasehold sales;
- Deal with matter related enquiries;
- To be fully conversant with both registered and unregistered conveyancing work;
- Identify title issues, raising / dealing with enquiries, for both registered and unregistered titles in both sale and purchase matters;
- Deal with all aspects of re-mortgage transactions;
- Deal with all aspects of transfer of equity including managing clients and lenders requirements;
- Ensure that we comply with lenders’ requirements at all times relating to panel membership;
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]