A Claimant Fraud/LVI Legal Advisor is wanted for our clients firm on Merseyside.
Duties will include,
- Dealing with all aspects of litigated and non – litigated personal injury claims involving allegations of Fraud and/or Low Velocity Impact (LVI).
- Ensuring clients are kept informed and up to date on a regular basis throughout the life of the claim.
- Speaking to and updating referrers as often as possible to ensure a consistency of service and to ensure referrer’s loyalty to the Firm.
- Checking the authenticity and validity of claims by speaking with clients regularly on potentially difficult files.
- Building a relationship with all external clients to minimise the possibility of complaints and to enhance the reputation of the firm and the service it provides.
- Ensuring that any BTE and/or ATE insurer is kept updated and fully informed as to the progress of any claims.
- Prepare the file to be passed to the litigation team as soon as is possible.
- Achieve all individual targets and contribute to team/department performance by assisting colleagues to ensure team targets are met.
- Dealing with all aspects of litigated and non – litigated personal injury claims involving Road Traffic Accidents and /or any files of a technical nature which you may from time to time be asked to advise on, handle and/or progress.
- Progressing claims in a timely manner in accordance with the CPR.
- Prioritising urgent schedule entries and dealing with remainder of daily tasks on To Do list.
- Instructing Counsel, to attend conferences, hearings and CMCs.
- Have relevant experience of having handled claims involving allegations of Fraud/LVI.
- To have a good working knowledge relevant case law and/or legislation.
- Maintain files to agreed standards.
- Adhere to working practices, policies and procedures including in regulatory and compliance matters.
- Fulfill all other duties necessary to the role
Successful candidate must have,
- A good working knowledge of the CPR, case law and legislation
- An ability to work in an organised manner.
- Excellent client care and communication skills.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]