Housing Disrepair – Civil Litigator
To handle a predominately litigated and non-litigated caseload of Housing Disrepair claims and civil claims in a high-quality and commercially effective manner.
You will be responsible for:
- Performing fee earning tasks in a commercially effective manner to meet agreed targets
- Maintaining the case file on the case management system accurately and clearly such that anyone picking up the file is able to understand the present position and be able to take responsibility for it if required
- Inspiring junior colleagues in the way you manage your work and in your behaviour in the office, with your colleagues, clients and third parties
- Maintaining high standards of client care and ensure feedback is reported for Lexcel, Legal 500, Website or Ekomi purposes
- Carrying out tasks outside of the day to day fee earning to support the team or the wider firm such as providing training, generating repeat instructions from clients, and drafting content for LinkedIn and the website.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant regulation and applicable firm policies and procedures including the SRA Handbook
- Reporting any material or non-material breaches of the regulations to the COLP/COFA
- Effectively communicating with other staff and manage both upwards and downwards.
- Recommending process changes to improve commercial management of matters
- Solicitors/Trainee Solicitors – maintaining registration with the Law Society and maintain current practicing certificate
£20,000 – £30,000+ Benefits, Bonus & Flexible Working.
For more information on this roles- [email protected]