My client is looking for an Associate to join their firm in Liverpool.
The role will involve undertaking a wide range of advisory and mental health work for the NHS and other public and private organisations operating in the health and social care sector.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
• Advising on matters of general healthcare law including patient complaints, SUI and Ombudsman investigations, and a variety of other health sector legislation and guidance including mental health;
• Advising on regulatory processes involving primary care practitioners;
• Advising on care standards legislation and practice and information governance matters.
• Advising on public law issues such as public and patient involvement and consultation, governance and constitutional issues, judicial review and human rights.
• Familiarity with issues relevant to organisations in the health and social care sector
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to work flexibly and proactively
• Excellent communication/client service skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent organisational skills
Full time permanent position.
For more information please contact [email protected]