We are currently recruiting for a Administration Assistant for a firm of solicitors in Leeds.
Would suit legal graduate looking for progression and development.
• Collect DX/Post
• Answer telephone calls and passing on calls
• Manage, update and maintain the central diary on a daily basis
• Keep computer records up to date
• Book files on and manage case management system
• Provides efficient and professional assistance to fee earners
• Photocopy documents, bundles etc.
• Using office equipment such as printers, photocopiers and fax machines
• taking minutes
• Invoicing and keeping records of accounts
• Organise courier collection/deliveries
• Organise and accurately maintains filing system of confidential information
• Coordinate activities with other fee earners to ensure timely completion
• Communicate with clients in the appropriate manner when dealing with their queries
• Word processing to a high standard
• Work effectively using own initiative
• Able to work as part of a team
Legal back would be an advantage but not crucial.
For more information on this role please email [email protected].