Wills, Trusts & Probate Secretary.
We have a vacancy for a part time Wills, Trusts & Probate secretary for a Liverpool based law firm.
This role will be working for the Head of Wills, Trust and Probate and also assisting our clients Probate Paralegal.
Duties will include,
- Dealing with a high volume of Private Client work
- Carrying out general secretarial duties, including audio and copy typing of correspondence, dealing with clients
- Maintaining accurate diaries for the fee earners
- Maintaining an efficient and effective filing system
- Undertaking general administration duties as defined by the role.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of at least 3+ years of working as a secretary.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]