We are looking for a Wills and Probate Writer/Assistant for a Wirral based legal firm.
You will be managing a caseload of wills and drafting files from beginning to end.
Duties will include but not be limited to,
- Dealing with all aspects of complex will drafting which may also include drafting will amendments and renunciations.
- Ensuring timely generation of wills in line with agreed standard processes
- Lasting Power of Attorney – deal with all enquiries relating to LPA and where appropriate pass instructions to complete same to supervisor (team manager)
- Assisting with keeping Wills database updated as requested.
- Assisting with sending out requests for questionnaires as requested.
This job is self-sufficient. The job holder will produce all his/her own work on the PC and will have little if any assistance from administrative and secretarial staff. Proficiency in using the equipment provided and operating our computer systems to a high standard is required.
The ability to communicate clearly and effectively is essential.
The work involves drafting wills based on information provided via questionnaires A high level of supervision is required, although the job requires an ability to make occasional limited decisions on not so routine information.
- Permanent position
- Full time – Monday to Friday 09:00 to 5:00
- Free car parking
- Salary – up to £22k
For more information on this role, please email [email protected]