Wills & Probate Legal Secretary
An experienced Wills & Probate Legal Secretary is wanted for a firm of solicitors in Cheshire.
The main duties are:
- Speaking to clients and contacts when required.
- Arranging appointments for the team when required and booking meeting rooms when needed.
- Setting up new files and sending out largely standard/template letters etc.
- Provides typing and secretarial support to the solicitor(s) to enable the team to operate at optimum efficiency.
- Undertakes all secretarial and typing duties and uses a high degree of self-management and initiative.
- Preparing accurate correspondence and documents through audio typing (via BIGHand) in connection with a varied case load including Wills, Powers of Attorney, Estate Administrations and Estate Planning.
- Provides support to other audio typists, secretaries, junior secretaries and temporary secretaries.
- Dealing with routine incoming post/emails.
- Uses office equipment, i.e. photocopier, fax etc. competently.
- Provide secretarial cover at our other offices as required from time to time (encompassing reception duties including financial and banking transactions).
- Deals with clients both in person and on the telephone and provides such support in a professional and friendly manner.
- Ensures the confidentiality of all firm and client’s documentation and information.
- Administers filing which includes daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview.