Wills and Probate Administrator
ACS are recruiting for an Administrator to join the Wills and Probate team of a firm on Merseyside.
Duties will include,
- To ensure that the Wills and Probate department receives adequate administrative support
- To take initial enquiries and send out the quotes for all paid work within the department
- Book prospective clients in for telephone appointments under the Free Legal Advice Union Scheme with fee earners
- To open all of the files for the relevant fee earners across the department once instructions have been received from the clients
- To deal with requests from former clients for their stored wills and request these from storage and send out to clients – maintaining the storage databases
- To provide administrative and telephone support to the rest of the team as required from time to time
- Provide cover as and when required on switchboard/reception.
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively is essential.
This job is self-sufficient. The job holder will produce all his/her own work on the PC and will have little if any assistance from administrative and secretarial staff. Proficiency in using the equipment provided to a high standard is required.
For more information on this role please contact [email protected]
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd (www.acs-recruitment.co.uk)are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.