We are looking for a Wills writer for a temporary position at a firm on Merseyside.
To manage a caseload of wills – complex wills and providing inheritance tax planning advice and to deal with some straight forward wills.
Duties will include,
- Deal with all aspects of complex will drafting which may also include drafting will amendments and renunciations.
- Drafting files from beginning to end and to assist with other associated with private client work
- Ensure timely generation of wills in line with agreed standard processes
- Lasting Power of Attorney – deal with all enquiries relating to LPA and where appropriate pass instructions to complete same to supervisor (team manager)
- Carry out work on other team members’ cases as required.
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively is essential.
- The work involves drafting wills based on information provided via questionnaires a high level of supervision is required, although the job requires an ability to make occasional limited decisions on not so routine information.
- Assist with keeping Wills database updated as requested.
This job is self-sufficient. The job holder will produce all his/her own work on the PC and will have little if any assistance from administrative and secretarial staff. Proficiency in using the equipment provided and operating our computer systems to a high standard is required.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]