We are currently recruiting for a Welsh Speaking HR Adviser for our clients firm on the Wirral.
Advisers will provide pragmatic, commercial, legally compliant and solution orientated HR advice and guidance. Coaching line managers to manage and resolve Employee Relations issues with their teams consistently, in compliance with policy and procedures and taking into account the context of the line manager’s business area.
To provide consistent HR guidance, relevant to business area covering all employment areas, including Discipline, Grievance, Capability and Performance issues.
To provide advice in line with client-specific service level agreements and business rules. This will include reviewing and tailoring supporting documents where appropriate.
Successful Candidate must have,
• Degree qualification in HR or a business related subject
• Fluent in Welsh (Written and Oral)
• CIPD qualified or part qualified or working towards OR
Management or legal qualification
• Significant ER and employment legislation knowledge
• 3 or more years’ HR experience within an advisory role (if from a legal background a minimum of 2 years respondent work and 1 year’s HR experience)
• A proven track record of managing complex and sensitive ER cases demonstrating appropriate risk management
• Ability to advise commercially but within statutory requirements
Advisers will be self-motivated, ambitious self-starters with the following characteristics:
• Articulate, confident and fluent communicator, demonstrating a high level of spoken and written English.
• Proficient with and comfortable using telephony and computer systems, particularly the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc).
• In-depth knowledge of employment legislation, solid experience in the application of company policies and procedures.
• Heavily attuned to current ER thinking and best practice.
• A commercial and pragmatic approach to providing HR solutions to difficult issues that arise within challenging situations.
• Able to engage with and influence a wide range of service users, including coaching where appropriate.
• Ability to work flexible hours and locations, including occasional overnight stays, if required by the business.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]